Welcome to the DDTwo Transportation Department. We are grateful for your flexibility as we continue to safely transport your children and work to limit transportation delays.
- Who is eligible for school bus transportation?
- Are parents permitted to ride the bus to and from school if they do not have transportation?
- Can a student be picked up or dropped off at an alternate address, including daycare centers on a recurring basis?
- How are bus stops established, eliminated, or changed?
- Why can’t the school bus come down my road? Are buses permitted to travel on private roads?
- What is the process to have newly enrolled students assigned to a school bus?
- Why don’t school buses have seat belts?
- What can I do to make my child’s trip to school safe?
- When are emergency evacuation drills conducted? Who must participate?
- Can a student assigned to one route ride another route on a particular day to or from school?
- What is the maximum ride time for my child?
- Why can’t I get on the bus to talk to the bus driver?
- Are coaches, teachers, or chaperones on field trips authorized to carry their own children on the buses?
- Can students be required to sit in a designated school bus seat?
- Can a bus driver suspend a student from the bus?